Custom Tailored Suits Buffalo
If your looking for custom tailored suits Buffalo has the answer - Chayban's. For 40+ years Chayban's has been creating custom tailored suits for men, women & children across WNY. The benefits of purchasing a custom tailored suit versus a normal retail suit are numerous - we can 'suit' your body type, give you the precise fit and look you need, with high-end durable fabrics.
Bespoke Made Suits
Bespoke or Custom Tailored Suits are suits that are made to fit the customer. We take the required body measurements and then with your choice of style & fabric create a suit custom tailored to the owner.
- Suit colors & patterns are chosen by the customer
- Measurements are taken to ensure the perfect custom fit
- Fabric is almost always a higher quality than Made to Measure
- Stitched to provide more comfort
Multiple fittings may be re required if you want the perfect fit, Chayban's will try and keep those to a minimum.
Made to Measure Suits
Made to Measure of "Off the Rack" are suits that are made with much less customization available to the customer. We take the required body measurements and alter the suit as it was purchased to fit the customer.
- Suit colors & patterns are usually standard colors (Black / Grey / Blue)
- Measurements are taken based on the existing style and structure of the suit
- Fabric is almost always of lesser quality due to mass production
- Are stitched in standard fit but can be altered to fit
Alterations to existing suits usually require few fittings, as always Chayban's will try and keep those to a minimum.
Choosing Your Fabric
Each of our stores has an unbeatable selection of the finest fabrics available, personally selected by Chayban himself. Selecting a fabric is often the most difficult part of creating a custom tailored suit.W e have more than 10,000 fabrics, full selection of colors, [patterns and styles to present limitless possibilities for your custom tailored suit. After we assess your sizing with more than 25 different measurements, you choose the exact style, cut fabric and accessories for your suit so that our tailors can begin building your suit.
- Choose Style: You’ll need to make a number of decisions regarding style. This includes the number of pockets, number of buttons, lapel size, and jacket vents.
- Measurements: Our tailors will apply our measurement approach to ensure a precise fit. Your tailor may have you try on a canvas jacket as part of the measuring process.
- Bespoke Tailoring Once you’ve made your choices and been fully measured, fabric(s) & pattern chosen, and measurements are brought together to create your custom tailored suit.
- Final Fitting: Once your suit is completed, you’ll come in for a final fitting. Once the appropriate alterations are made, you can take your custom tailored suit home.
If you have a favorite suit that you can’t find at the stores, we can custom tailor it for you.
Chayban's Custom Tailors has proudly served business men & women in Buffalo for over 40 years. We’ve also made suits for local athletes from the Buffalo Bills & Buffalo Sabres. If you’re looking for an attractive yet affordable custom suit that brings out your best features, set up an appointment with Chayban's Custom Tailors.